Skip to main content

Leyak Ate The Unborn Child

" Hi, what's up devil enemies? Today the story comes from my friend Ayu. Ayu is one of my friends that I told you about in my previous post " Female ghost wants to be like me?" Ayu told me that she had encountered with "Leak or Leyak" in her province, Bali.  In the  folklore of Bali , the  Leyak  locally  pronounced Leak  is a mythological figure in the form of a flying head with entrails ( heart ,  lung ,  liver , etc.) still attached.  Leyak is said to fly trying to find a  pregnant  woman in order to suck her baby's blood or a newborn child.   There are three legendary Leyak, two females and one male. Leyaks are humans who are practicing  black magic  and have  cannibalistic  behavior.   Their mistress is the "queen of Leyak", a widow-witch named  Rangda , who plays a prominent role in public rituals.   Besides Leyaks, demons are said to be the followers of Rangda. Leyak are said to haunt  graveyards , feed on  corpses , have power to chang

Leyak Ate The Unborn Child

"Hi, what's up devil enemies?

Today the story comes from my friend Ayu.

Ayu is one of my friends that I told you about in my previous post " Female ghost wants to be like me?"

Ayu told me that she had encountered with "Leak or Leyak" in her province, Bali. 

In the folklore of Bali, the Leyak locally pronounced Leak is a mythological figure in the form of a flying head with entrails (heartlungliver, etc.) still attached. 

Leyak is said to fly trying to find a pregnant woman in order to suck her baby's blood or a newborn child. There are three legendary Leyak, two females and one male.

Leyaks are humans who are practicing black magic and have cannibalistic behavior.  

Their mistress is the "queen of Leyak", a widow-witch named Rangda, who plays a prominent role in public rituals. 

Besides Leyaks, demons are said to be the followers of Rangda.

Leyak are said to haunt graveyards, feed on corpses, have power to change themselves into animals, such as pigs, and fly. 

In normal Leyak form, they are said to have an unusually long tongue and large fangs. In daylight they appear as an ordinary human, but at night their head and entrails break loose from their body and fly. 
Leyak or Leak 


Ayu said that one of her auntie ; Gusti,  was became a victim from a woman who practiced Leyak spiritual science.
Gusti was seven months pregnancy when Leyak ate the unborn child of her. This Leyak named Ketut was have an affair with Gusti's husband, Wayan.

Ketut was so jealous because she couldn't get pregnant with Wayan. 
In Balinese tradition, if a woman couldn't get pregnant when they are in relationship, the man can break or leave the woman anytime.

So Ketut has hurt feeling with Wayan and Gusti.  Especially when Wayan chose Gusti to be his wife because Gusti can get pregnant.  
And Gusti was one month pregnancy when she married with Wayan.
Ketut who has a basic spiritual science, then went to the mountain and acquire more spiritual knowledge from the famous spiritual teacher or we can her Modre.

Ketut asked to Modre that she wanted to learn about Leyak. Then the teacher gave her rituals that she needs to follow. She studied there about 6 months.
After she passed, Ketut came back to her village and practiced Leyak ritual to give lesson for Wayan and Gusti.

One night when Gusti was home alone because Wayan went for work, Ketut came with her Leyak appearance. 
When Ketut became Leyak, she's flying with the head with entrails such as heart, lung, liver, etc still attached. 
With no effort, Ketut came inside Gusti's house and attacked Gusti and ate her unborn child.
Gusti's suddenly died that time, and Ketut was running to her house and became a human again. 

The neighborhood became uproar when they found out about Gusti's dead. 
Wayan came to home and he's cried and screamed found out about that terrible situation.

Ayu said that she was there also; she saw Gusti's body was hideous and dreadful. Gusti's stomach was torn with the bloods everywhere.  She can't even be there for a long time. 

Then the Balian or Balinese paranormal came to Wayan's house to checked the situation and tried to find out whose responsible for Gusti's dead.
Until the next day the Balian found out that it's Ketut who need responsible for this crime.

Then Ketut was admitted and the Balian and neighborhood sent her to the police to be investigate and to be arrested. 
Now Ketut is become prisoners in one jail in Bali. Her jail sentence is 20 years.

Ayu said that Wayan was getting crazy after that terrible incident and he's in mental hospital now.

Let us pray for Gusti's spirit and her baby so both of them will be rest in peace and have place in the heaven.

Ok folks, that's the story from Ayu. 
Hope you won't be afraid when one day you will visit Bali Island, Indonesia.

I will see you in the next frighten story "Leyak" enemy. Stay alive.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Creepy Woman Strangled My Sister's Neck

What's up my readers?  Today I want to share with you my sister's experience with an ugly creature in our house. As my sister Chrestella is living in our haunted house, she's capable to share her mysterious experience with me. One night, Chrestella watched a movie in the bedroom. She watched until accidentally fell asleep. Then, suddenly she felt that her body couldn't move, she's become paralyzed. Also, she felt that someone on top of her was trying to strangle her neck.  She knows it wasn't a dream since in reality she became paralyzed on the bed and she couldn't breathe because that ugly creature was strangling her neck.  With the difficulty saying something because of the strangled neck,  Chrestella said to that creature: " Hey you!!! Don't hide, showed me yourself!! I'm not scared of you! Then that creature showed her face in front of my sister. She's an old lady, her hair white and long, her body full of watery warts with brown skin,

First Exorsicm

Hello, what's up my mysteries junkie.  Today I want to share with you my readers about my experience in my house.  It's the continuation of my previous story "White Female Ghost Laughed at Me."  In my previous blog, I told you that my house ground was not cleaned up properly by the contractor of my house. There was part of the bone of my neighbor's left on the ground in my house.  We didn't know about that, we thought that the land was cleaned so we didn't need to worry.  My sister and I were thinking that it was safe now for us. No ghosts can come and disturb us again.  Well, we were mistaken. One time my cousin Nada came to visit us and she was sleeping in the guest bedroom on the upstairs or second floor. Me and my sister were sleeping inside our bedroom on the first floor.  Then, suddenly Nada was screaming at around 2 in the morning. Both of us, me and my sister were terrified and went upstairs.  I found Nada no longer screamed, she was crying.  Sh