Skip to main content

Leyak Ate The Unborn Child

" Hi, what's up devil enemies? Today the story comes from my friend Ayu. Ayu is one of my friends that I told you about in my previous post " Female ghost wants to be like me?" Ayu told me that she had encountered with "Leak or Leyak" in her province, Bali.  In the  folklore of Bali , the  Leyak  locally  pronounced Leak  is a mythological figure in the form of a flying head with entrails ( heart ,  lung ,  liver , etc.) still attached.  Leyak is said to fly trying to find a  pregnant  woman in order to suck her baby's blood or a newborn child.   There are three legendary Leyak, two females and one male. Leyaks are humans who are practicing  black magic  and have  cannibalistic  behavior.   Their mistress is the "queen of Leyak", a widow-witch named  Rangda , who plays a prominent role in public rituals.   Besides Leyaks, demons are said to be the followers of Rangda. Leyak are said to haunt  graveyards , feed on  corpses , have power to chang

Steps From Another Dimension

What's up paranormal activity fanatic? 

Welcome back to my story.

This time the location is still in my house.

Even though I was sure that our house was clean from supernatural things, I could still find something creepy inside our house.

When I was on the first floor, for example, I could hear steps from upstairs. When I came up and look for it, no one was there.


This happened even in the afternoon. In the evening I could hear more steps even. 

And every time I checked, no one or nothing was there. 

Because I was afraid maybe someone climbed up from the side window of our second floor. Our side window upstairs was wide, it's enough if someone wants to climb up.

This happened so many times, even until now. Both of us, me and my sister are getting used to it. We think that as long as our friends from another dimension are not threatening our life safety, it's fine. 

I think that they like our house because most of the time it's empty and we leave the lights off. 

One day my auntie came to visit us from the village. She's the one who is paranormal like I wrote on my profile.

She came with my uncle. Since my mother passed away,  my auntie Ristati has scheduled to visit us. 

She said to me, "Oh my dear, why are so many of  "them" in this house?"

I understand what my auntie said. Then I replied to her: It's fine auntie Ris. They will be our guards in this house. Let them live in here too, as long as they're not naughty, and threatened our safety."

Auntie Ris replied: "Yes, they are not dangerous. They can live here to protect both of you."  

"Yes, it will protect my sister because she's the one who lives here, I replied back to her.

Then my auntie asked if I have experienced something unusual things in my house. Because she heard that my neighbors sometimes saw my mother in this house, usually in the evening time. 

No, I never see her again after I was sick that time. Also, it's fine if my mother wants to come here every day. This is her house, and I am sure she came here because she missed us and wants to protect us. Yes, my auntie indeed said. I think that she is still curious why suddenly she was in another world. My mother was passed away tragically. She fell down from motorcycle and her head hit the road. She was few hours only in the hospital and then gone...

She didn't have time to meet us her daughters, my father, and her relatives. That's made her difficult to accept the reality that she was in another dimension now.

 I will pray for her soul more often, said auntie Ris. My auntie then gave snack and coffee then pray in front of her picture. We believe that if we gave the soul food and drink same what they like when they were lived, they will be happy in their "world".

The believe is from our culture, Javanese culture. Javanese is an island in Indonesia, which the believer in supernatural thing is thick and few of Javanese people have some mysticism skills like my auntie. My auntie also got the skills from my grandfather. She was scared before with the supernatural things. Then my grand father told my auntie before he's passed away, that she need to continue the "gift " , otherwise my grandfather soul won't be in peace.

That's why my auntie said even if you like or not, if it's in our blood, the supernatural things will come to you. The astral creatures usually can sense people who have this gift. So that's why they will do interaction more often with the people who have sixth sense.

Ok peeps, thank you for reading my blog.

Until then, see you on the next journey.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Creepy Woman Strangled My Sister's Neck

What's up my readers?  Today I want to share with you my sister's experience with an ugly creature in our house. As my sister Chrestella is living in our haunted house, she's capable to share her mysterious experience with me. One night, Chrestella watched a movie in the bedroom. She watched until accidentally fell asleep. Then, suddenly she felt that her body couldn't move, she's become paralyzed. Also, she felt that someone on top of her was trying to strangle her neck.  She knows it wasn't a dream since in reality she became paralyzed on the bed and she couldn't breathe because that ugly creature was strangling her neck.  With the difficulty saying something because of the strangled neck,  Chrestella said to that creature: " Hey you!!! Don't hide, showed me yourself!! I'm not scared of you! Then that creature showed her face in front of my sister. She's an old lady, her hair white and long, her body full of watery warts with brown skin,

First Exorsicm

Hello, what's up my mysteries junkie.  Today I want to share with you my readers about my experience in my house.  It's the continuation of my previous story "White Female Ghost Laughed at Me."  In my previous blog, I told you that my house ground was not cleaned up properly by the contractor of my house. There was part of the bone of my neighbor's left on the ground in my house.  We didn't know about that, we thought that the land was cleaned so we didn't need to worry.  My sister and I were thinking that it was safe now for us. No ghosts can come and disturb us again.  Well, we were mistaken. One time my cousin Nada came to visit us and she was sleeping in the guest bedroom on the upstairs or second floor. Me and my sister were sleeping inside our bedroom on the first floor.  Then, suddenly Nada was screaming at around 2 in the morning. Both of us, me and my sister were terrified and went upstairs.  I found Nada no longer screamed, she was crying.  Sh

Leyak Ate The Unborn Child

" Hi, what's up devil enemies? Today the story comes from my friend Ayu. Ayu is one of my friends that I told you about in my previous post " Female ghost wants to be like me?" Ayu told me that she had encountered with "Leak or Leyak" in her province, Bali.  In the  folklore of Bali , the  Leyak  locally  pronounced Leak  is a mythological figure in the form of a flying head with entrails ( heart ,  lung ,  liver , etc.) still attached.  Leyak is said to fly trying to find a  pregnant  woman in order to suck her baby's blood or a newborn child.   There are three legendary Leyak, two females and one male. Leyaks are humans who are practicing  black magic  and have  cannibalistic  behavior.   Their mistress is the "queen of Leyak", a widow-witch named  Rangda , who plays a prominent role in public rituals.   Besides Leyaks, demons are said to be the followers of Rangda. Leyak are said to haunt  graveyards , feed on  corpses , have power to chang