Skip to main content

Leyak Ate The Unborn Child

" Hi, what's up devil enemies? Today the story comes from my friend Ayu. Ayu is one of my friends that I told you about in my previous post " Female ghost wants to be like me?" Ayu told me that she had encountered with "Leak or Leyak" in her province, Bali.  In the  folklore of Bali , the  Leyak  locally  pronounced Leak  is a mythological figure in the form of a flying head with entrails ( heart ,  lung ,  liver , etc.) still attached.  Leyak is said to fly trying to find a  pregnant  woman in order to suck her baby's blood or a newborn child.   There are three legendary Leyak, two females and one male. Leyaks are humans who are practicing  black magic  and have  cannibalistic  behavior.   Their mistress is the "queen of Leyak", a widow-witch named  Rangda , who plays a prominent role in public rituals.   Besides Leyaks, demons are said to be the followers of Rangda. Leyak are said to haunt  graveyards , feed on  corpses , have power to chang

White Dress Female Ghost Laughed At Me

How are you doing ghost enemy? We meet again in another experience. 

I want to share my experience in my own house. Right now I am not staying there, only my sister is living there. 
Both of us, me and my sister were born in that house. We were born in Jakarta, Indonesia. 
That house has so many memories to be remembered. Our house has 2 buildings, downstairs and upstairs. It also has a garden and car park beside the garden. 
It big house for our family. 
Even though is a big house, our neighborhood consists of middle to low class. 
However, my neighbors are good and friendly people because we know them since my sister and I were born. 

Near the dining room, the was a graveyard for a baby and a mother which were my neighbors. The husband buried there as it was their land.
Then my beloved mother bought the land with a good price. 
When our house on project, the house contractor took the bones of the baby and a mother and buried them in the public cemetery. 
Maybe because it's not all the bones were taken from inside the graveyard, so we had a dreadful experience in our house. 

In addition to it, there is a graveyard on the right side of our house. It belongs to an old man who passed away when I was a child. His family refused to bury the old man in the public cemetery. I don't know, maybe they think it will be easy for their family to take care of the graveyard. 
The graveyard is still there until now. 

Also, in our surroundings house and neighborhood, there were tall trees like a small forest 10 years ago. 


It was dark late at night in my house and my neighbor's house because the electricity was turned off by the electricity company. 

I couldn't sleep at that time because I usually sleep at around 3 am. 

My sister also has not slept yet because she turned on the candles inside our bedroom. Only both of us at that time were in the house. 







But if her voice loud and high, it means she far from your side.

I was thankful that time because her voice was so loud and high, which means Kuntilanak was far away from my side. 

If I heard her voice softly, it means she was near my side and maybe her face will be in front of me at that time. 

In the late at night, only me who can hear her voice because our neighbors also were quite when it happened. 

Then I asked my sister, did you hear that voice? What voice, my sister replied. 
I didn't want to say her name that time, because I didn't want to make my sister scared. 
I told my sister, it's fine, just forget about it.

My sister understands that something disturbing me again. She could see that I was terrified, so she said let's pray together. Then we prayed until I couldn't hear Kuntilanak's laughed again. 

That's only a small part of my sinister experience in my house. I will tell you more in the next story.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Creepy Woman Strangled My Sister's Neck

What's up my readers?  Today I want to share with you my sister's experience with an ugly creature in our house. As my sister Chrestella is living in our haunted house, she's capable to share her mysterious experience with me. One night, Chrestella watched a movie in the bedroom. She watched until accidentally fell asleep. Then, suddenly she felt that her body couldn't move, she's become paralyzed. Also, she felt that someone on top of her was trying to strangle her neck.  She knows it wasn't a dream since in reality she became paralyzed on the bed and she couldn't breathe because that ugly creature was strangling her neck.  With the difficulty saying something because of the strangled neck,  Chrestella said to that creature: " Hey you!!! Don't hide, showed me yourself!! I'm not scared of you! Then that creature showed her face in front of my sister. She's an old lady, her hair white and long, her body full of watery warts with brown skin,

First Exorsicm

Hello, what's up my mysteries junkie.  Today I want to share with you my readers about my experience in my house.  It's the continuation of my previous story "White Female Ghost Laughed at Me."  In my previous blog, I told you that my house ground was not cleaned up properly by the contractor of my house. There was part of the bone of my neighbor's left on the ground in my house.  We didn't know about that, we thought that the land was cleaned so we didn't need to worry.  My sister and I were thinking that it was safe now for us. No ghosts can come and disturb us again.  Well, we were mistaken. One time my cousin Nada came to visit us and she was sleeping in the guest bedroom on the upstairs or second floor. Me and my sister were sleeping inside our bedroom on the first floor.  Then, suddenly Nada was screaming at around 2 in the morning. Both of us, me and my sister were terrified and went upstairs.  I found Nada no longer screamed, she was crying.  Sh

Leyak Ate The Unborn Child

" Hi, what's up devil enemies? Today the story comes from my friend Ayu. Ayu is one of my friends that I told you about in my previous post " Female ghost wants to be like me?" Ayu told me that she had encountered with "Leak or Leyak" in her province, Bali.  In the  folklore of Bali , the  Leyak  locally  pronounced Leak  is a mythological figure in the form of a flying head with entrails ( heart ,  lung ,  liver , etc.) still attached.  Leyak is said to fly trying to find a  pregnant  woman in order to suck her baby's blood or a newborn child.   There are three legendary Leyak, two females and one male. Leyaks are humans who are practicing  black magic  and have  cannibalistic  behavior.   Their mistress is the "queen of Leyak", a widow-witch named  Rangda , who plays a prominent role in public rituals.   Besides Leyaks, demons are said to be the followers of Rangda. Leyak are said to haunt  graveyards , feed on  corpses , have power to chang